Saturday, June 14, 2014

World Cup! I want to Be Brazil


Do you watch football? What a question! You may stop reading my blog right away....please don't I will be short. Have you thought about those body guards/police that stay around the football court and watch people with their back to the game? Isn't that torture for someone who may love football?
 
There must be a great excitement going on in Brazil and more than ever not only I want to be in Brazil but I want to Be Brazil! Brazil has received one of the most beautiful letters The letter

The President of Brazil Ms.Dilma Rousseff has extended an invitation to the Baha'i World Centre and has asked them to make a statement and contribute to the promotion of world peace at the occasion of the World Cup. I want to say only a woman would think of such thing. My salutation to Ms President @Dilma Rousseff.

If you read The letter you will see how a meeting like World Cup can be viewed and experienced as a place to practice and observe Oneness conditioning each person tries to eliminate all kinds of prejudice from the heart and mind, where we put our focus on the teamwork and cooperation in each team rather than competition and winning, God forbid we think of beating the other team.

We don't need to have a Looser to be a Winner.
We can all be winners if we harvest the qualities and bring them back with us from Brazil.

I am happy Jennifer Lopez accepted to participate in the World Cup song, every time I watch the video I look forward to her part, it is not much though :)

Scroll up, read the letter, feel what I felt, I want to be Brazil <3



No comments:

Post a Comment