Sunday, June 22, 2014

World Cup or Da'ish

Have you ever been tested with your patience? Is it because we expect everything to be as we want it to be? Is it because we want the people of the world and the universe to know us the way we know ourselves?

Patience is quiet hope and faith that things will turn out right. It is about us trusting the process of life.

Patience is about being gentle with myself and others when we make mistakes. 

Is this a co-incidence that Da'ish is attacking Iraq right when the attention of the people of the world and media is on the World Cup? How about all those people being killed everyday? I love to see everyone celebrating so do I, yet a part of my heart goes for those people in Iraq, Syria and of course Iran. 

Iran's nuclear power development is another headline for the media where actually the hot topic in Iran is Human Rights violation full-force!

Well well well... Patience is accepting things I can not control.
Patience helps me to keep my peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment