Sunday, January 4, 2015

Writing out of love about playfulness and moderation



Do you have moderation in your life? Are you a self-disciplined person and have a healthy balance between work, rest, reflection and play?

I am pretty sure you have a job and you rest more or less, I don’t know if you reflect, not many people do : ) but how do you play? I am so curious about that.

I was recently on a business trip, in the evening some people gathered in clicks, I joined the card playing group and I did play too and I enjoyed it as long as I felt it was just a game. The moment I felt there is a feeling of competition and winning and loosing is a matter, I left the game happily : ) and got engaged into an interesting but light conversation.

Most of us are drawn into result-oriented jobs where we don’t seem to enjoy the process. If we want to have a look at the proportion of process and result and the feeling of joy which is bound to it, isn’t the process longer that the last feeling of win? Why would we then do this to ourselves? Suffering for a long time for a moment of win that passes so quickly and follows a depression, well, yes, in lucky situations it may get into our CV : ) but when it comes to games and play, why not just enjoy the process?

So going back to moderation, how do you play? And with that I mean play like when we were kids?

And if your life was a theater, a play, what role would you like to have? This is my first question. Think about it! This is a very serious question by the way.

 If you have the answer to my first question, then why are you not playing the role you want? What prevents you from doing that? Do you really think you will have another chance to live this life? Are you kidding me or yourself?
So far the one person I have met who is playing the role he loves is Shahrokh Moshkin Ghalam the Iranian dancer and choreographer.
The role I would and have chosen for myself is romantic comedy, I happen to be a medical doctor, wish me good luck for my role in this life : ) 

How about you get to the depth of your heart, find the role you want and, play it, if you don’t like it, change it, but always play...let's play just like when we were kids <3

No comments:

Post a Comment