Sunday, August 3, 2014

Writing out of love about war-makers!



I opened the prayer book not because I was helpless, I just wanted to give food to my soul. It opened on a special prayer for „service”! Was I surprised?  Yes but just a little, I actually smiled at the humor my soul or my subconscious made with me.

I was thinking about service and listening to a round table talk on a Persian radio called payam-e-doost Radio
The talk was about the Prosperity of Humankind and how with changing our perspective about material things we can actually bring prosperity to humankind.

 One of them mentioned how different organizations try to do good to different third world countries they give them what they think is good for them without really finding out what is it they need. The ”consultation” they said was one of the main key to make good decision.

Isn’t that true that consultation about everything leads us towards making a better decision?
Do you believe in the principle of Oneness of mankind? Or lets make it smaller, do you see how much we feel the pain when a loved one is in pain? I want to say it is because I love that person at first place that’s why I feel for him/her. And it is true, it is because I have had happy times with him/her. 

Happiness creates unity and strengthens the bond between us. It is good to be happy and let the bond get stronger, in another word to connect!Because then we can be there for each other in times of difficulties.
Getting back to the question of believing in Oneness of mankind, and the connection I mentioned, if life was about the people we meet and those we are happy with and make friends and connect, how many inhabitants of the world would that be? How many people do I connect to really? 300? 400? I mean think about it, I have a big fat Persian family and I still think I physically do not have the capacity to meet and connect to more people. But hey, you may! But remember when connection is made it should be able to transmit. That’s the connection I am talking about.

To me with my own discussion : ) it seems we don’t really have the time and the capacity to practically experience the Oneness. I can travel , go to different humanitarian clubs and meet a lot of people and I will still meet 1000 people that I really connect with.  I may actually need to believe in the concept to make life easier for myself and others, because accepting and believing will change my perspective. 

The people in Ukraine hadn’t been in the friends circle or loop of Russian military! The Russian military didn’t seem to care about the happiness of Ukrainian people. The military didn’t seem to feel their pain. Or should I blame the one who ordered it?

Based on my thought the Ukrainians and Russians ( Palestinians and Israelies) should have made friend, spend some happy time to connect, invent, be creative, consult, dance, get to know each other, to unite then try peace and only then see if it wouldn’t be good enough, go for war. But no!!!!! They first go for war and they want to get whatever it is by force. And funny thing is that the leaders of the world want to establish peace! How can that happen without unity? LOL. Come on guys, think like women for a bit!

 Didn’t the leaders learn that when they were  kids? No one will "love" you when you are pushy and want to get love and attention by force?Helloooo!!!

 I believe in Oneness of mankind and it worries me that you war makers are a part of me. Please connect to people in a different way than war and force....and let us make use of the money you guys are spending on war and invention of new weapons on education and cancer research!


No comments:

Post a Comment