Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Experiencing love-National Air and Space museum-in DC



Washington’s Smithsonian National air and space museum made an impression on me. I close my eyes and remember the 3D film I watched there. It was fascinating. You are seated on comfortable chairs almost laying down and the whole ceiling is the screen. As the film began I felt like I was floating in the space, it was as if I was going up with the same speed the universe was coming to me and we didn’t clash, we passed by each other.

Some heavy load came off my chest, a chakra opened up and I was at awe to the vastness of the universe, tears shed from my eyes and love filled me up and I thought about all the people I have loved once.  I thought about how large and endless this world is and how small I am, yet how endless my heart is when it comes to love.

The truth is what we see of the universe from here is the past and It resonated with the sorrow of the past in my heart, the past that was 2 days or maybe 20 years ago.

My trip to US was a very fruitful one. I met some wonderful people at conference of Functional medicine, doctors who were looking for more solutions to help their patients. I made some friends.

 I had decided that my trip was going to be an adventure and i would be an observer with no expectation.

The observer looks at everything without judgement and learns. I wasn’t passive in this trip, I participated, made connections with souls.

Learning is when we face a similar experience and we make a tiny change to the situation.
Learning is viewed when I compare ”I” with ”me”, I of today and me of 3 months  or 3 year ago. 

Today I know if I take things one at a time I can manage a lot.

 If I keep my two year plan in mind yet take my life day by day I will get to what I want. Because I felt in the museum of Air and Space that as the universe is coming towards me, I am also going towards the universe. Everything is in motion in this world, and in order for things to happen the way it is willed to happend ”I” need to make a move too and of course trust.

I need to learn that when I go towards something, that thing also comes towards me. Does that make any sense? It does to me : ) The free will that has been endowed upon us has made us special creatures in this world of being. We make the real changes in the world, and it is all about our will, but things happen when our will is aligned with the will of the universe, of love, of God!




No comments:

Post a Comment