Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mark Zuckerberg thank you!

In +Washington DC in a hotel room alone, have had a good night sleep, after my flight connection that passed through Reykjavik-Iceland at dawn, and I am thinking about Mark Zuckerberg. Well...don't get me wrong I don't go for married men, I have way much respect for women to cross the line.
It is  just that since yesterday that I have been on the road I have received many many loving message and pictures on my facebook. 

So I thought about the guy who created it all...I know I know I watched the movie "social network", and I see his name in facebook comments when people are angry about new changes on facebook :)but but...

Today is my birthday I am waiting for my next flight, I am about to go down in the hotel restaurant and have my breakfast  amongst people I don't know and I am hesitant! Am I a loner? Don't know :)

 But for one thing, all the lovely message that have come and are still showering me with love from all around the world on facebook are making me happier. So Mark Zuckerberg good job!!! What a contribution to the world of humanity.

 Now I want to have a birthday wish/es !
1.I want healing for all the people who come for consultation to me!
2. I want to be able to make a contribution to the world of humanity in my own capacity and on the way, to have a companion with whom I share....my love....wait a minute angel with the stick in your hand.... and ...and he would return my love!
well I am open and communicative, I am caring and I am able to adore. I want these 3 qualities in him! now you can move the stick angel!

I hear you....my wish is granted!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment