Friday, November 6, 2015

Writing out of love while in Beautiful Baden-Baden

I am here in these pictures.I am in Germany in a beautiful city called Baden-Baden to attend The International Clinical Symposium as well as participating in #Hans- Heinrich Reckeweg clinical Case Award Ceremony.

I walked around and spiritually got lost in the beauty of autumn, I inhaled the colors and meanwhile took some photos to share. I walked and as my heart filled up with the diversity of colors I dearly wished my loved ones were here with me so as I could share  this immense love with them.
I found the little pond and a bench and my soul took me there and I followed.
As I got closer I saw how sad actually that corner was. I couldn't resist not to take pictures of that. 
A deep sadness got all over my heart. I cried instead of the nature. 
Because no matter how much I tried to understand the logic of why leaving the garbage there and not put it in the bin next to the bench, I didn't get anywhere. There is no logic but a lack! Lack of education. 
The earth is our home. Our home is not limited to the wall or fence we have built around ourselves. The earth is our home.

Let's look for a garbage bin and if we don't find it we all have one at home :) yes...take it home.

#HEEL 


No comments:

Post a Comment