Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My eyes caught by the diamonds she was wearing




Covered yet naked,she falls everywhere in pieces, sometimes dry, other times wet, some days she comes and clings, some days she just leaves. She looks serene and firm but with every touch, she gets disturbed, life has left footprints all over her, she is in pain bearing it with care.

I had met her once, years ago, when in the arms of the old man, in that village
I met my grandpa. His love felt unconditional, so immense, like God’s. He showed her to me through the window
„look” my dear she is here just for you. It is spring! her time to melt from love and flow,yet she had come to march in her white dress.
My eyes saw the magic through that old window. Cotton pieces or feathers?
Falling from the heaven she was arriving, she sat and her skirt fell all over the place, Before she came, the villagers knew she was there!

Warm on our side of the window, to the tempting look of grandpa which carried the sound of permission
I went out to touch her, a handshake, a kiss, a hug, cold on other side of the window, I tenderly touched her.
She looked gentle and tender but cold, she was cold!
Regret from the touch, unexpected, disappointed,my hands frozen I stepped back. I saw the hole and walked back
I had disturbed the perfect surface of the snow. I walked back and my footprints all over her dress,Oh what had I done? In One step in the warm side of the window , only my footprints on her skirt!
Oh what had I done?

To grandpa’s love I said: Oh I destroyed her. „Everybody steps on the snow”,he said,„it is water, only frozen”.
 My eyes caught by the diamonds she was wearing, I was humbled, she was rich, beautiful,majestic
yet chose to bear the footsteps of Loved ones.

Norway 2012-02-05
Pari The Muse



No comments:

Post a Comment