Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the way again, this time with Pink!


I am listening to Beethoven symphony No.9,I know the music but I have no idea what the guy is singing on it, it is an opera a lady's voice chips in too. All I know is that his voice is penetrating ,it stirs up something, takes it somewhere and calms it again. It is as if it ascends me to another level. Music really is a ladder that ascends the soul to a higher realm.

I am before my trip and as usual I am very excited. Now that I live in the second floor and have no elevator I am wondering how am I going to carry my big pink suitcase. Well, I guess I will.
I do not specially celebrate Christmas but I have been living long enough in Europe to be affected by it’s excitement.

I celebrate Naw Ruz that is 21st of March. Well yes, that is when I celebrate my Christmas. There is hardly any conscious excitement in the general public around that time, however, the nature is going through tremendous changes and it is the first day of spring that I and, many others celebrate as Naw Ruz. My year and calendar begins then. Well now I sound as if I am an Alien, coming from another planet. But when we don’t know about other cultures they can seem as if they are from another dimension. The truth of life seems to be very colorful and multilateral.

As I am writing I read and hear myself and I kind of feel for people who may have prejudice towards other cultures. It is because we are not known to each other. It is only when we introduce ourselves and are open to hear about others that prejudice is eliminated. Introducing oneself and being open to get to know others is a big part of what we call „love” in this world.

Love is a very vast word in my opinion. We do manifest it in the virtual world with a little red or pink heart but the danger is we may think the feeling we get over a chat manifested by a little heart is love! It is! I don't mean to undermine that. but it is only a small fraction of it. if you ask me, I also believe that the energy that holds the atoms together is also love and I am going to believe that until otherwise is proved. Don’t you think we have limited the meaning of love to a mere attraction between two people? 

I do not want to go too far with this but haven’t we given a sexual meaning to love too.
They may all be a fraction of love but what is love?What is that feeling of being in love? Is love the attraction we feel or does it include the commitment to it too?
I will think about it on the way, Of course after I will be over with lifting and carrying the pink!
Let me know what is on your mind I am curious.


 
+Skype  
+Pink Floyd 
+ChristmasStore 
+New Year Celebration 
+Anul Nou, Naw Ruz 170 
+Calendar 
+Suitcase Stories 
+Love Quotes 
+Behin Hajipour 
+Todd Khozein  

No comments:

Post a Comment