Saturday, April 12, 2014

"What's the use?"



Have you been deeply hurt? Do you have deep secret or grief eating you away? Are you carrying hatred? Do you sometimes think ”What’s the use”?

The reason I am asking is that all these thoughts have negative effect on the body's immune system. 

You most probably know that there are emotional and physical reasons behind diseases. In the conventional medicine we know about stomachache being related to stress. This is true about other diseases too.

Stress can be physical or emotional. Radiation, for example, is one kind of physical stress for the body. By that I mean radiation from X-ray, Atomic Reactors, or even radiation from recurrent flights and airplane trips. 

Sadness and/or even the excitement from love are both amongst emotional stress to the body.

Luise L. Hay explains that the emotional reason for cancer could be one or all of the following: " Being deeply hurt, deep secret or grief eating you away, carrying hatred, ” What’s the use?” "

She suggests to turn this around you can fill your mind and heart with the affirmations:
” I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.”

 If I love myself I take care of myself, right? I take care of my body! And if I am not doing so, then I do not really mean it when I say I love myself !

It happens that we want to believe we have moved on, forgot and forgiven certain things. If so, good for us, if not, it wouldn’t hurt to repeat the above mentioned positive affirmation to ourselves and see what effect it will have on us. If anything it will make us healthier, who knows a shift may happen in the body, mind and heart. An on-going process may change direction, if there is cancer it may go away, if it wants to happen, it will be prevented.

” I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.”


No comments:

Post a Comment