Sunday, January 12, 2014

101 Reasons why you need to accept gifts fully



Do you like chocolate? Not so much? Oh! you love it! Okey because I do too, so much that I think chocolate loves me too, it is kind of mutual between us :)
I do not have 101 reason I tell you from now but I have one good reason.

I live in the centre of the city in an apartment that is big for @Japanese, very small for #Northern American and so so for #Middle Eastern Standard but in Europe we call it spacious because the ceiling is high so I find whole lot of air here to breath. Why did I mention that? Yes because in this spacious apartment I am not finding any chocolate and it is Sunday.


If you receive a beautiful #decorative box of #refine chocolate would you open it? Do you think  maybe you should keep it and give it as gift to someone else?If yes, why do you do that? Do you think someone else deserves to receive such a# beautiful/#delicious gift. Why not you? The person who gave it to you thought you deserved to have it (and of course eat it). Why is it you do not want to accept if fully?

After the war broke in south of Iran, when I was a child, we had to flee to a small village with wonderful people and lots of traditions some of which were really good. They had the habit of giving gift, actually a lot. They were so called givers very generous people, not so much of receivers. When they gave wedding or newborn gifts they always, in addition to the main gift, gave a box of bon bon, always always!

 It didn’t take me long to find out those bon bon boxes were going around for ages.Yes I opened few. We didn’t have the culture of expiratory dates in the Middle East so you had to eat the food and either from the consequences or, if you were lucky, from the first taste you would know something was very wrong.

We as human beings have both the giver and receiver side to us. Since we live together and we are social beings we need to allow others give as well and, for that we need to be in a receiver position at least sometimes. Some of us may think receiving makes us less! Or giving places us in a higher position. Think about it. How about if we see each other, always, in an equal relationship?

To start with that take big bites of air, take in life fully. If you breath deep and exhale long slowly your capacity to receive increases. I am not a tough trainer, I often tell my patients 5 deep breathing in the morning, 5 in the evening. Because I know once you taste oxygen, you will crave for it, it never gets outdated, has no after taste and it is life-giving. As you take the oxygen in fully, tell yourself :

 ” I take in life fully.”
 ” I am loved”.
” I am love”
+ChocolaTV +Princess Meredith +Todd Khozein +Negeen Sobhani +Behin Hajipour +Jamak Bashiri +Chocolate City +Csokoládé Akadémia Kft. +Shamim Rafat +Ruha Reyhani +Sjokoladesmaking +Sjokolade Salongen +Sjokolade Kaken +pegah hajipour  +Brigitte Aiff +Kira Simmons +SoulPancake +Oprah Winffrey +O Magazine SA 

No comments:

Post a Comment