Monday, January 13, 2014

Writing because it is Saturday

Do you meet critical people around you? Your boss? A colleague? Your mother or is it your father? A brother or an older sister? Maybe it’s your spouse? Don’t they just pop up in our lives these critical people?

I was just sipping  my coffee, holding the warm pleasant coffee cup that caressed my cold fingers and it's aroma tingled my olfactory nerves. My room is chaotic, I am painting my chairs but inside me there is a yearning to connect with you.

 I recalled that for a long time I thought my mother was a critical woman. She might have been but, she was other things too, many other great things actually. She was very friendly, sociable,feminine, motherly, humorous and exotic. A green-blue eyed, fair skin woman is exotic in Iran believe it or not!

I am thinking how important it is to observe our behavior but instead what do we do? We observe others. It is alright as long as we are aware that others are merely a mirror of ourselves.Ooops what did I say! Sorry but it is true specially when it bothers us.The truth of this fact is hard to digest but it has become a rule in my life and it is helping me.  Otherwise I wouldn’t share it.

Whenever I thought someone else was critical and I examined it with the above rule and I realized I was that myself, maybe not exactly where this other person was, but in other aspects of life I was wearing a critical hat.

When I thought someone was frustrated and it bothered me, I dugged a kind of frustration in myself. when I thought guys were clingers,  in regard to someone else I I myself proved to be a clinger.
All I am saying is give it a shot and see what will you harvest from this for yourself.

 You think the guy who left you was a selfish careless...! He was, I believe you. But, see if you have ever done that with a guy you didn’t really love. Oh you didn’t! That's right. Life is not over girlfriend, you will do it, if your focus is still on his fault. 

You think and call this other girl „names” because she destroyed your relationship? She may deserve all those names, that is not my point, but she does have other qualities you may miss if you don’t focus on that one pick.

Unfortunately unfortunately, when we make other people’s fault great, ours becomes greater. Or wait a minute! Isn’t that fortunate. So let me write it this way: 

Fortunately, and I mean very fortunately, when we make other people’s fault great, ours becomes greater and that is a monitor life has given us. It is a gift and a wake up call if sometimes I look at others as mirrors.

If you find this blog useful, if it brought a smile to your face and/or if it reminded you of someone you love, then be generous and share it.
+Budapest Gypsy Symphony Orchestra / 100 Gypsy Violins
+pegah hajipour +Kira Simmons  +Nahal Tavangar  

No comments:

Post a Comment