Thursday, January 2, 2014

9 Affirmation for 2014 Resolution

It is already the 2nd of January and I haven't had my New Year's resolution written. I am going to make it easy for myself and write them as points.

My main resolution for this year is to heal more, be it through written, audio or video material.
I began to experiment how to make an audio material on www.soundcloud.com.
Hopefully I will mange to let you hear my voice, not singing no no don't worry, just talking! Often time my patients recorded when I began to talk to them, some made notes and I was wondering did I say so much they had to record it? I still don't know but I am planning to make it easier for them.

 I created a website www.natural-and-homeopathic-remedies.com to make it easier for you to be able to help yourself by some home remedies. In this website I have whole lot of information about the emotional and physical reasons for some diseases. So there is a lot to read but since some of us like to hear and listen more I am thinking I should provide more audio material.

With the year 2014 resolution I would like to involve you in my own development and healing. I am a believer of affirmations because that is what we do all the time, it is just that the affirmations have a heavy and/or negative weigh to them. When we talk to ourselves we usually have high expectations sometimes beyond our capacities and that can make us tired and consequently depressed or sick. We need to learn to talk to ourselves in a loving way, because then our loving talks to others will be genuine.

Now I am going to write my own resolutions and see if they are good for you. If you relate to some of them, repeat them for a week and really really do it everyday specially when you hear your mind saying negative stuff to yourself :) It is the brain that talks negative, the soul always communicates with love.

The bottom line is:  I am (and you are) a good person and we want to be a better one. My attitude towards life is of gratitude I want to be more grateful. I want to care for myself, my health and my emotions so as I can serve others better because that is the ultimate goal of a sound-minded human being.

Now here are the affirmations which are sort of resolutions:

I say "thank you" when someone complements me.

I accept myself as a human+being and develop my "being" far more than my "human" side.

I accept myself, I accept others, others accept me.

I am grateful for being a woman/ I am grateful for being a man.

I am a noble creation, I live up to my dignity.

I am grateful for my life.

I take care of my body and soul.(eat well and meditate &pray well)

I believe in Oneness of mankind. (we are One soul in many bodies)

I am here to serve!

(servitude is a virtue that only human has and God doesn't, isn't that fascinating)

It is going to be a great year this 2014:)
+Healthline +LIFESTYLIST LATRISE SHERIFF +Resolution Media Australia +Neisan Massarrat +Magazine Italy+Behin Hajipour +ZsurigoWorks Kft. +Negeen Sobhani +Delaram Erfanian +Shadi Safajou +Furutan Celebi +Ajang Farid +Shamim Rafat +Todd Khozein 




No comments:

Post a Comment