Friday, January 3, 2014

Reason for Acne, believe in ugliness!!!!




I had a great day at work with some good patients. Yes who are good patients? Good patients are either the ones who have come back to you with better health and improvement or, new ones who leave your room very happy and hopeful.
I had some of them yesterday. 

One was a case with acne or better say boils in the back which had almost totally cleared up except for the scars and the patient was very satisfied and that made me very happy and grateful. The thing is that they are the patients who would cooperate with my way of approaching the issue. They see how the emotions and physical symptoms are interconnected and they come along on the journey I am taking them. It is, at the end, the matter of trust. If they trust everything will work out.

Trust in the doctor we approach is essential, because when we do so, we open up some space for healing. Of course the doctor should be a skilled one and, someone who is connected to the Source, who believes in Love!

Acne is mostly because of hormonal imbalances be it in puberty or older age. What I am interested in is that what causes the hormonal changes in older age? That is when I feel there are some unresolved emotional issues which needs to be addressed. If a patient comes to me often times he/she has tried everything else and now is open to some alternative ways.

If you are interested to learn more about my approach of treating acne here is a link to give you a little introduction. You can try some of the things and see if it works for you. If it doesn’t it is because  most probably, you need to consult with me :)

 http://www.natural-and-homeopathic-remedies.com/homeopathic-treatment-for-acne.html


No comments:

Post a Comment