Tuesday, January 7, 2014

650 mucles working for Love

You have dreams haven't you? But do you remember them? Some of my clients say they don't remember their dreams. I often do everything (in my power of course) for them to start remembering their dreams. Some people subconsciously block to remember the dreams.

It seems however that when we sleep our soul separates from our body and travels. Souls don't sleep even when we #sleep forever #die they are #alive#awake, isn't that a good news ? :) The only thing is that the soul will not have the 650 muscles to help her write a blog, but she/he is still there in the world of dreams, free, unrestrained as the wind!

In my practice repeated or recurring dreams are interesting too e.g. dream of falling, flying or someone chasing you. They all say something about the body as well.

When we have a dream, in my experience, it is good to share it with someone we trust, someone we believe is person of virtues. The dreams are for the dreamer, we always get a feeling of what it means, but if I decide to get an extra insight, I often share it with few people that I know and trust. It happens that the one who actually cares for you the most gives you the right interpretation. Well that's my experience and I can still use my 650 muscles and blog about it.

To have meaningful dreams, since our soul goes to party when we sleep, it is good to have a specific question before we sleep. Our soul may not bring the answer the first night, unless we are really lucky but, we can be sure the answer will come.

It is good to use the faculties we have, the ones which are tangible and those which are not related to the muscles AT ALL!





No comments:

Post a Comment